Friday, August 28, 2009

New to Creekside

What's up??

I get that question a lot.

I think I ask that question a lot.

This will be a place that we can ask that question of each other in various ways. Here you will be able to find out what's up with me as I progress on this journey with Christ here in Martinez, CA.

Thus far, it has been a wonderful journey...all two weeks of it.

Thanks for hanging out with me and I look forward to casting nuggets of wisdom, funny tidbits or a whole host of other things.

Chat soon...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blake, my name is Jennifer Moore and my husband is Rick. We have been at Creekside for about one year now. I am very excited to see what God is going to do and I am very excited that you are a part of the staff at Creekside. I hope your family will adjust and feel welcome and I love your humor. Just wanted to say Hi. I really like the website. God Bless. Jen